When you feel you have lost everything, you still have
- unexpected kindness in strangers
- the rest of the world to travel
- languages to learn
- animals to take care of
- volunteer work to do
- the power of a good night’s rest
- the changing of seasons
- infinite things to learn
- billions of people to meet and possibly love
- billions of people who might love you back
Needed this today
in Canada they don’t pronounce Z as "zee"
they pronounce it as "zed" and that is crazy to me
it sounds like they made a typo when they invented it
They do that everywhere in the world that’s not America. We do that here in the UK too.
America is weird man.